Hawke's Bay Regional Traffic Study
The Hawke's Bay Regional Traffic Study identifies the best way to move people and goods within the study area, including movements to and from the Port of Napier, with maximum efficiency and effective use of the roading network and least environmental effects within the study area.
Read the plan
- Executive Summary (PDF 639kB)
- 1. Introduction (PDF 125kB)
- 2. Network modelling and validation (PDF 401kB)
- 3. Assessment methodology (PDF 275kB)
- 4. Heavy traffic and commodity movement (PDF 397kB)
- Heavy Traffic Management Plan (PDF 1.34MB)
- 5. Land use activity (PDF 1.46MB)
- 6. Deficiency analysis (PDF 1.49MB)
- 7. Comparison of competing options (PDF 1.15MB)
- 8. Strategy options (PDF 3MB)
- 9. Development of a strategy (PDF 918kB)
- 10. Summary (PDF 75kB)
For more information on the Transportation Study please contact the Transportation Team on (06) 871 5000.